When your business is running twenty-four seven to come up with innovative means to maximize its potential, outsourcing isn't just an option, it is a necessity. Today, efficient business process outsourcing has become the lever to unload your organization of resource-consuming procedures and controllable costs. All working towards allowing your organization a stronger focus on core business areas.
At Vensoft™ Inc., we believe in long-term partnerships - but with flexible engagement models. Your optimal model will depend on (a) your business environment and (b) your outsourcing strategy. Questions to ask are:
- Strategic: What are your strategic objectives? How can you enhance your competitive position? How fast do you need to grow?
- Financial: What are your strategic objectives? How can you enhance your competitive position? How fast do you need to grow?
- Strategic: How much can outsourcing save you long-term? What will the initial investment cost? What is your total cost of ownership?
- Operational: Should you begin with non-core processes? Can you outsource mission-critical processes? Can you improve quality and/or productivity? And do you have the expertise to manage an offshore operation in-house?
- Risk management: How much control do you want over off shoring? How will customers perceive the shift? How will your brand be affected? What about U.S. regulations? And how do you ensure security of the process?
Vensoft™ Inc. Partners can help you decide what, when, and how.
The end-to-end business process or sub-process is transitioned to the offshore delivery center by Vensoft™ Inc.
Vensoft™ Inc. has full responsibilities for the execution of the process
You monitor processes through metrics review and customized dashboards
This model is optimal for non-core "commodity" business processes
Vensoft™ Inc. Partners sets up the remote offshore center from initiation through process delivery, using its established relationships and intellectual capital
We recruit staff, acquire and set up facilities, build infrastructure, manage vendors, and deal with regulatory issues
We stabilize the processes and help you master remote, distributed process delivery; after a pre-defined period, ownership and management are transferred to you
The BOT model ensures process integrity and reduces inherent build-out and migration risks; you achieve creation of your captive center
You choose the services with which you need assistance from Vensoft™ Inc. (e.g., acquisition of facilities, entry into foreign market, build-out of global delivery infrastructure, recruitment and training)
The assisted build-out model is optimal when you need assistance only with certain specific processes or process migration; you achieve creation of your captive center
You and Vensoft™ Inc. create a joint venture to service your business
Vensoft™ Inc. provides off shoring expertise and local knowledge and management of the build-out; you provide knowledge of your existing business processes
The joint venture model leverages your core competency in business process and Vensoft™ Inc.'s core competency in off shoring. Service center also can potentially deliver service to other entities, yielding additional revenues
There are multiple variations within these basic engagement models. But with each, Vensoft™ Inc. will ensure that the critical success factors are in place:
Having the right executive buy-in and setting up the relationship management arrangement from day one between key executive decision-makers
Defining the program management structure to ensure clear accountability, communication, and visibility to the right people across multiple geographic locations
Clearly articulating a governance model that includes all necessary constituents in your organization.
Extending your organization, in partnership with Vensoft™ Inc., to immediately reap cost, speed, quality, and productivity benefits.
- Offshore Application Support
- Application Maintenance
- Mortgage Industry Services
- Insurance Industry Services
- Customer Support
- Employee IT Help-desk
- Technical Support
- Market Research & Analysis
- Business and Investment Research
For more information on how Vensoft™ Inc. can help you with your outsourcing strategy, please send an email to email@example.com, or call us at +1.602.896.2919