SOA & Web Services
Vensoft® Services can help you produce productivity gains from your deployment teams as well as provide volume and scale in the business and IT services you develop through SOA adoption.
With a Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA), you have the flexibility and responsiveness to align IT with business. What's more, this alignment can be achieved while reducing the cost of operations, managing complexity, and accelerating implementation – all while leveraging legacy applications and deploying new technologies.
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) helps customers increase the flexibility of their business processes, strengthen their underlying IT infrastructure and retain and reuse their existing assets.
When you adopt a Service-Oriented Architecture, the need for software development remains – whether it is to develop new service functionality or "wrappers" for existing software assets. However, the tradeoff is often the degree of modularity and abstraction an SOA provides, so that your organization can approach software development projects in new, more effective ways.
With the SOA Software Development Service, Vensoft® Services can help you produce productivity gains from your deployment teams as well as provide volume and scale in the business and IT services you develop through SOA adoption.
A comprehensive service bringing volume and scale to the development process
Through the Vensoft® SOA & Web Services practice, Vensoft® works within the context of your SOA-based solution and enterprise architecture to:
Develop requirements and specifications for service components
- Design, build, and test modular service components for deployment
- Integrate and test new service components within your SOA solution
Service components are designed and developed to optimize simplicity, standardization, and reuse, and conform to standards that demonstrate measurable quality and predictability. Delivery of the Vensoft® SOA Software Development Service includes the following activities:
- Requirements analysis conducted by Vensoft® Services consultants, with a focus on the detailed functional and nonfunctional requirements to produce a software requirements specification (SRS) to describe in detail the external view – both interfaces and behavior – of the service component
- Design , incorporating the development of high-level and detailed design documents from the SRS that include a general description of the software service, its functionality and relevant details describing the overall system and its design
- Code and unit testing of all service components to the specified design
- Integration and system testing , as components are assembled, integrated, and subjected to a rigorous system test process prior to delivery and acceptance testing
Leveraging our proven global software development capabilities
The Vensoft® SOA Service Development Service helps your organization develop and deliver business and IT services for a service-oriented architecture by taking advantage of Vensoft®'s global software development capabilities. To develop high-quality service components efficiently and effectively for use within an enterprise service-oriented architecture, Vensoft® service consultants will help you establish the definition, management, and coordination of software development within your enterprise SOA.